Winter tires and snow chains are included for the winter season
We want you to reach your destination safely . Therefore, all our campers now mount winter tyres and come equipped with snow chains for the winter season
Winter tyres increase safety as they transmit a higher torque in traction, reduce stopping distances , have wider turning capabilities and accordingly respond to the steering in critical situations. However, you need to drive with greater care during the winter months because the grip to the road surface is reduced due to rain , ice, or - even worse - snow.
In the event of heavy snowfall (at least 15/20 cm in height) , be sure to mount the snow-chains as an additional precautionary measure.
Because we want you to enjoy your vacation!
The Italian Highway Code states;
Winter tyres are compulsory from November 15, 2018 to April 15, 2019. However , the Roads and Highways Agency, by mutual agreement with the Italian Regions, may prescribe a period within which it is mandatory to have snow tyres mounted . This usually applies to the “most dangerous " of mountain resorts where road signs may remind us of that obligation (the full list is available on the website of the State Police - Traffic Italy ) . Those who choose not to mount suitable tyres face a fine ranging from €84 to €335 (if you pay within 5 days the penalty is reduced to €58,80). Winter tires have no time limit for use and therefore may be used freely throughout the year without incurring any sanctions .
Visit our web site:
General data protection regulation
The data controller of your personal data is BOOKING CAMPER S.r.l., with registered office in Via A. Mazzi n. 38 - 24018 Villa d’Almé (BG), VAT number: 03284940164, registered at the Bergamo Business Register, tel. 035.296386, email: [email protected] (hereinafter, the "Owner").
Purpose of data processing: Personal Data, collected according to the methods described above, will be processed to satisfy the contact request.
Legal basis for data processing: the processing activity is necessary in relation to the contact request.
Disclosure of personal data - methods of disclosure: Personal Data may be transferred as described below.
Recipients of Personal Data: the parties in charge who provide services relating to the activities of the Data Controller and with whom our company has entered into specific agreements to ensure compliance with the provisions established in the GDPR.
Retention periods: Personal Data will be deleted after 12 months.
Transfer of personal data to non-EU countries: Personal Data will be transferred to non-EU countries and, in particular, to the USA, by persons who provide adequate guarantees of protection pursuant to art. 46 GDPR.
Rights of the interested party
You can, at any time and if the conditions are met, exercise the following rights:
1) Access: ask the Data Controller to confirm if your personal data are being processed or not;
2) Copy: ask the Data Controller for a copy of the personal data being processed;
3) Rectification and integration: request the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data, by providing a supplementary declaration;
4) Cancellation: request the Data Controller to delete your personal data if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists;
5) Limitation: request the Data Controller to limit the processing when one of the hypotheses provided for by the GDPR occurs;
6) Opposition: You have the right to object to the processing of data at any time in the cases provided for by art. 21 of the GDPR.
7) Portability: You have the right, if the conditions set out in art. 20 of the GDPR occurs, to receive your personal data, provided to the Data Controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
8) Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data. Find out how to submit a complaint on the website of the guarantor: www.garanteprivacy.it